Our colleagues in the bookbinding section offer traditional binding and minor restauration services with short deadlines and favourable prices for various document types, as well as making enclosure cases and boxes.
1. Binding services:
- binding (and rebinding) of books and documents,
- periodical and serial binding (even with size differences),
- half cloth case binding with optional end sheets (from HUF 3,000),
- full cloth case binding with optional end sheets (from HUF 3,500),
- repair of covers and spines (from HUF 2,500),
- restoration and insertion of loose pages (HUF 50/page),
- preparation and additional work for digitisation projects: detaching (from HUF 500) and rebinding.
2. Minor restoration:
- prevention of further damage,
- restoration of former appearance and usability.
Restoration experts study and strive to follow the original techniques.
Orders for larger quantities are eligible for discounts. The final price for binding and restoration services may vary, depending on the condition of the book, the materials used and the complexity of the procedure required.
3. Customised enclosure cases and boxes for documents with unique dimensions
We undertake the making of customised enclosure boxes and cases in various sizes, with the cover of your choice.
Please ask for your personalised offer.