Self-service printing, scanning, copying
Our registered readers can use the multifunctional printer (MFP) for printing, scanning, and copying located in the aula of the library. One can copy in colour or black-and-white (up to size A3) in one-sided and two-sided pages. One can scan in room 1 for free.
Use of the copy machine
To start printing, a card is necessary that can be asked for at the central circulation desk.
- Choose default printer and click on print on one of the computers in room 1
- Touch the card to the printer (choose YSoft SafeQ function)
- Choose printing or deleting on the printer
- Put a sheet of paper in the printer
- Touch the card to the printer
- Choose icon ‘copy’
The price of printing/copying will be registered in the Neptun System as a payment fee at the central circulation desk. The user can pay the fee by transfer or in his/her Neptun System. See this page Fees.
|Printing||15,- HUF/ A4 sheet|
|Printing in colour||60,- HUF/ A4 sheet|
|Self-service scanning||Free of charge for the registered users and members of the library|