The librarians at the service desk inform each visitor about the library’s function, its use, catalogues, services and terms, and collection. Feel free to ask a question or make a comment by using this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our colleagues help the readers in information retrieval, choosing databases, solving problems or answering questions. You can ask for help either in person or online by booking an appointment.
- You can make an appointment at 10 am., 3 and 5 pm. from Monday to Thursday.
- An appointment can last maximum 90 minutes.
- Maximum 5 people can take part in a consultation per a group.
- If you are late 10 or more minutes, your appointment will be automatically deleted.
- In case of an online appointment, the librarian will send you a link to your e-mail before its start.
- In case of a consultation in person, the meeting point is the central circulation.
How to request a librarian:
- In the Services menu bar, choose Priority Services and then Information and consultation.
- Choose a topic in which you need help.
- Choose the way of the consultation: online/in person, individual/in a group.
- Choose the date, duration, and start of the reservation.
- Fill in the data sheet.
- You will get a confirmation e-mail.