Library patrons can reserve:
- the ground floor Community Room no. 2 or any of its tables. (Directions: via the ground floor Research Room 1.),
- Community Room can be reserved only BME organizations (Directions: via hall of the TKO).
Instructions for reservation:
- maximum capacity: 20 people,
- the room can be reserved for minimum 30 minutes and maximum 2 hours
- reservations can be made maximum 1 week in advance,
- The reservation will be valid right after the confirmation e-mail.
- the last reservation slot finishes at 7.50 pm
- reservations will be cancelled if you are late by more than 20 minutes.