There are two rooms in the library that can be reserved for studying or teaching: one is on the ground floor (capacity: 10 persons), the other room can be found on the first floor (capacity: 50 persons).
Room reservation is subject to registration.
Rooms to be reserved:
Instructions for reservation:
- Maximum capacity: 5 people in room nr. 2 on the ground floor, 15 people in the Community Room on the first floor
- The room can be reserved for minimum 30 minutes and maximum 2 hours,
- reservations can be made 1 week before the date of the reservation.
- The reservation will be valid right after the confirmation e-mail.
- Reservations will be cancelled if you are late by more than 20 minutes.
How to request a room:
- In the Services menu bar, choose Priority Services and then Room reservation.
- After that, choose a room and check if the room is available at the requested time (you can see only the free options)
- Choose the date, duration and the start of the room reservation.
- Fill in the data sheet.
- You will get a confirmation e-mail.
- If you want to reserve only a table, write a comment in the sheet.
- Once you arrive and want to enter the room, inform the librarians at the central circulation.
Please keep the room clean, take care of the equipment, do not bring in and out furniture, do not exceed the capacity of the room, food and drinks are allowed according to the Terms of Using the Library Services.