All our visitors can leave their (laptop) bags and coats in the staffed cloakroom at the library’s main entrance or in the lockers by the entrance hall to the Textbooks Reading Room.
Code of Conduct
- The cloakroom and the lockers are available during the library’s opening hours for visitors whose intention is the proper use of the library.
- The use of the cloakroom or the lockers is compulsory before entering the reading rooms.
- The library cannot be held responsible for the loss of valuables left in the cloakroom or the lockers.
- An extra fee of HUF 1500 shall be charged for valuables left in the cloakroom or the lockers after visiting hours.
- An extra fee of HUF 1500 shall be charged for lost cloakroom tickets and locker keys.