Our visitors have the option of 2 user levels, based on the available library services.
Level 1: Access without registration
- library visit, library tours, induction tours for new students,
- in-library use to sections of collections specified by the library,
- use of the cataloguing devices located in the public areas of the library,
- information about the library services and the library system,
- bibliographical research,
- use of the Library’s Open Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) on public computers, designated by the library for this purpose,
- attending library events,
- binding services,
- sale of books,
I.2.2.1 Level 2 Registration
Available services in addition to the Level 1 services:
- in-library use of our printed and electronic documents and publications,
- use of the databases subscribed to by the library,
- use of the reading rooms,
- use of the computers in the reading rooms,
- self-service scanning,
- use of the common study and community areas,
- use of the computers located in the community areas,
- user training (available for BME students).
BME citizens are entitled to use all our services available upon registration.
- Registered user
- Visitor’s ticket (with photo): valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
- Daily ticket
- Library patron: registered member
- Reader’s card (with photo): valid for 1 year from the date of registration, except:
- BME student, doctoral student/doctoral candidate: ...
Additional services for library patrons:
- borrowing, renewal,
- reservation of documents,
- proposals for acquisition (for the purchase of books),
- interlibrary loan,
- use of the online patent library,
- copy service – reprography,
- priority processing,
- anti-theft lock hire for laptops,
- room and table reservation.