The Civils of the BME are now notified three days in advance of their loan’s due date via Neptun.
You can also receive the reminder by email if you set it up in the Neptun.
1. Go to Neptun.
2. Choose the "Settings" in Messages box on the left side, after go to the "Message forwarding" tab, scroll down to the section of "Messages defined by the institution" and there check the "OMIKK loan due date approaching".
It is not possible to extend the loan period if:
• the maximum number of renewals has reached 5,
• the borrowed item has been reserved by another reader,
• the reader has unpaid fees exceeding HUF 500 (for BME students HUF 5000),
• there is a legal procedure by the library against the reader,
• the reader's card expiry date is close,
• the BME student will graduate within 30 days.