Elsevier, ProQuest One Academic, Taylor & Francis, IEEE, IOP available from BME IP addresses.
The IOPscience publisher providing free access to e-books till 31 May, and the journals till 30 June covering physics and the connected science.
De Gruyter providing free access to 75,000 e-books until 30th June.
The IEEE eLearning Library has given full access to their video courses to the new and developing disciplines until 30 June.
Enables free access to the following solutions until 5 June:
- ScienceDirect provides access to more than 39,000 books that help researchers gain the insights they need to get ahead.
- With over 50 journals that span the life, physical, earth, and health sciences, Cell Press titles are among the most widely downloaded from ScienceDirect.
Off-campus access is also possible using an institutional email address: ScienceDirect
The publisher providing free access to more than 2,700 e-books until 30th April. eBooks from Emerald create lasting records of some of the most pressing subjects impacting the world today, offering a platform for innovative and interdisciplinary research across a broad and relevant range of subjects. The content links research and practice for the benefit of society as well as the research community. Off-campus access is also possible using Shibboleth authentication.
Full-text access to the publisher’s e-book collection is available from BME IP addresses up to 30th April. Taylor & Francis publishes e-books covering the fields of technology and of the engineering, medical and social sciences.
Full-text access 22nd May to:
- PQ Central comprising 47 collections provides access to 31 thousand indexed journals, 22 thousand full-text journals, and 12 thousand current full-text journals as well as to a number of databases covering all major subject areas: the natural sciences, geosciences, agricultural sciences, engineering sciences, material sciences, computer science, business, the humanities, medical sciences, the social sciences, criminal law, pedagogy, and political sciences.
- Dissertations: 5 million dissertations and diplomas, half of which in full text from all over the world.
- 180 thousand e-books in the Academic Complete subscription package covering the natural and technical sciences (34 thousand titles), business (24 thousand titles), law, pedagogy, medical sciences, theology, philosophy, the social sciences, arts, history, language, and literature.
- Academic Video Online provides access to 68 thousand videos in various fields from anthropology to zoology, business, engineering sciences, medical sciences, psychology, arts, politics, media, veterinary science, architecture, environmental science, fashion, etc.
We kindly ask you to refrain from downloading excessive amounts of data, because the service provider will suspend access from all IP addresses concerned.
The contents available through the BME VPN, or using the eduID address.
If you have further questions please contact us at email@example.com e-mail address.