2020. Due to the pandemic situation, from september 7, 2020, we introduce the following measures in the building and services of the BME OMIKK.
Term time opening hours apply to our libraries which is open from 8.00-20.00.
Library spaces opening hours:
- Central Circulation: 8 am- 8 pm
- Textbooks Reading Room, ground floor 2. room,Research Room 1 and community areas: 9 am- 8 pm
- Main Reading Room, Technology and Natural Sciences Reading Room, Economics and Social Sciences Reading Room, Reference room: closed
|A limited number of study places are available.
Use of Library Spaces
For the safety of the library users and our collegues, we kindly ask you to keep in mind the following recommendations:
- Entering the library building please use hand sanitizers, and wash your hands frequently,
- At the circulation desks always wear face masks that fully cover your nose and mouth,
- Only go to the circulation desk if a librarian available. Otherwishe, please wait and keep 1,5 m in the queue,
- In the reading rooms only use the designated seats and keep the 1,5 m distance here as well. If it is possible, wear a face mask.
In order to reduce the number of physical contacts we have set up contactless services. We recommend the following online and self-service options:
- loans: requests can be submitted online by completing the e-form
|Location for pick-up: Central Circulation
- renewals using our online catalogue, by e-mail (email@example.com), or by phone (+36 1 463-1790),
- items on loan can be returned using our book return box,
- payment of outstanding charges by bank transfer
Sanitize the Library PC-s before use with disinfectant provided by the library. We recomend that you use your own devices if possible.
If you have any feedbacks or questions do not hesitate to contact us at any of our contact details.
The BME has been stand on the defense coronavirus. You can read every new information on the BME website.