Attend this informative free hybrid event, which will review the opportunities authors in Hungary have to enhance the visibility and impact of their research by publishing in the many open access options available from IEEE.
Also, learn how to publish using the open access agreement under EISZ to pay for APCs.
Date: May 31st, 2023
Time: 3 pm, CEST
Venue: Óbuda University and online
Topics Include:• How to increase the visibility and impact of your research
- Tips for selecting an appropriate IEEE periodical or conference
- Insights into what editors look for in a submission and why reviewers reject papers
- Tools and resources to help authors through the publishing process
- Research strategies using IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- Navigate IEEE’s peer review and submission processes
- How to publish using your institution’s open access agreement to pay for APCs
Presenter: Eszter Lukács, IEEE Client Services Manager
There will be small catering offered for attendees onsite. Please kindly cancel your registration if you can not make it.